Get Paid To Download IOS Apps And Provide Honest Reviews
AppRebates is a website, very similar to MyAppAware, which pays you to download and provide honest reviews of apps on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. I have been using AppRebates for about 3 months now and I have been paid 16 times for a total of $153.23 which includes the cost of the apps and all bonuses I have received.
The nice thing about using both AppRebates and MyAppAware is that they rarely get the same apps, I have only seen them have a handful of the same apps in the few months I have been working with them.
This is a legitimate company that does not provide false reviews. The small amount of money that you are paid for the bonuses is for your time to use the app so you will be able to give an honest thoughtful review. They never attempt to influence your reviews in any way so you are never asked to give a positive, negative, or neutral review for any app. Please respect this service and provide reviews that are helpful to everyone.
AppRebates Is Recommended
UpdateFebruary 28th, 2013 – I have been paid 36 times for a total of $396.81 which includes the cost of the apps and all bonuses that I have received.
How AppRebates Works
When you sign up there will be a list of countries that are currently supported, if your country is not on the list they . Make sure that you provide them your correct Apple App Store nickname because that is how they verify the reviews you write and are able to credit you for them.
Choosing Apps To Review
When you first log in to the AppRebates website you start out on the home screen. On the home screen there is a list of featured apps which are the ones that give a bonus in addition to a rebate for the full cost of the app. You can also find apps in the app directory which is listed by the type of app. New apps arrive almost daily.
Reviewing The Apps
When you find an app you want to download and review all you have to do is click the “Get It Now” button on your IOS device, or the “Get Rebate Now” button on your computer. After you click the button you will be given 24 hours to download and test the app and give your honest review in the Apple App Store. Once your review is found by their system, the credit for the app plus any bonuses are immediately deposited in your account. If you don’t get your review submitted and verified within 24 hours you will not get credit for the review.
How Much Can You Earn?
With AppRebates you will always be paid the entire amount that you pay for the app. Some apps are free and I have had apps that cost up to $5.00. In addition to the purchase price there is a bonus of featured apps that is either .50 or $1.00. Some apps do not offer bonuses so you would receive just the purchase price of the app after the review is verified.
Is There A Referral Program?
I contacted the company to inquire about a referral program and they told me that “there is no incentive referral program for AppRebates.” You are asked to share the website with your friends via email and social networking since they might like the service too.
Link Removed due to Firefox claiming the site is improperly configured.
You can cash out anytime you have a balance in your account. At this time they offer either cash outs by PayPal, for any amount you choose, and cash outs for iTunes gift cards in amounts of $15, $30, or $45. I have only been paid by PayPal, so far, and all of my payments have come within 2 days but they usually arrive faster.
I have had to contact support a few times. They are usually pretty quick to respond, generally within a day. I have not always had my problems resolved by support but they are better than many companies. In General my experience has been very positive with AppRebates.
Helpful AppRebates Tips
- Make sure to check the website often, apps are added frequently, on a limited basis and they are first come first served.
- It is important to provide honest and well thought out reviews, reviews that are of poor quality will degrade the service and cause there to be less apps available in the future.
- Always abide by the Apple TOS, I could’nt get a review to post on time and it was because I mentioned YouTube in my review. Although YouTube was a major component of the app Apple would not approve my review until I took that part out.
- Be sure to write your review as quickly as you can after downloading and trying the app, sometimes it takes a few hours for Apple to approve your reviews.
- If you accidentally choose an app that you can’t review for any reason, such as it is for iPad only and you just have an iPhone, just let the time expire. There is no penalty for not doing a review if you are unable to.
- Sometimes if you wait for an app that doesn’t have a bonus it will sometimes be added later. If you really want the app, don’t wait for a bonus because you might lose the opportunity to get it for free.
- apprebates review
- ipod touch apps that pay you
- get paid for reviewing apps
- paid app reviews
- ipad app that pays you