Get Paid To Find The Best Deals
The Dollars.com app is available for iPhone and is a consumer-powered price comparison app designed to help you find the best prices on everything. The app pays users to find the best prices on items and share them in the app. I was able to make the minimum $10.00 required to cash out within a couple of hours by scanning items from around my house.
Hall Of Shame
At the time of this writing it has been weeks since I earned the minimum cash out and the Dollars.com app has not allowed me to cash out. The email for support is inactive and there is no other way to contact the company. I do not recommend using the Dollars.com app at this time.
How The Dollars.com App Works
What You can Earn
With Dollars.com you are paid in points for doing different activities, that they call challenges, such as: scanning items into the database through the app, finding and imputing low prices for items in the database, eating or drinking at certain places, and buying items through the app. At this time I have only been scanning items into the app which pays a total of 20 points per item. Each point is worth a penny and you can scan up to 100 items each day for a total of $20.00 per day from scans. It appears that all of the loyalty programs within the app are currently in the Chicago area.
According to the App the minimum to cash out is 1000 points or $10.00 and it is paid by PayPal after you confirm your PayPal email. I have found that whenever I go to cash out the app gives me a message saying that it is unable to connect to the internet. The Dollars.com website appears to not be live yet.
Is There A Referral Program?
Helpful Dollars.com Tips
- There is a glitch with the multitasking for iPhone 4. When you are imputing items into the app just scan it in, if you take a picture of it the app won’t scan another item until the session is over. If your really want to add a picture you can end a session manually, restart your phone, or wait until the session ends.
- Don’t buy anything from this app until it can be verified that they pay.
- apps that pay you through paypal
- apps that pay you via paypal
- checkpoints barcodes 2012
- barcode iphone apps that pay you
- app that pay you app for scanning barcodes
- apps that pay cash for scanning barcodes
- apps that pay you by scanning items
- apps that pay you for scanning barcodes
- apps that pay you for scanning items