Get Paid To Take Short Surveys
and polls on your Android, iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad. The app requires a completely separate account from the website and at this time I have not tested the website. I have been using the Survey.com app for about 2 to 3 months now. At the time of this review I have been paid 1 time direct to my PayPal account for a total of $8.00.
The Survey.com Mobile App Is Recommended
Update Jan 4th, 2013 – I have been paid 2 times by the Survey.com Mobile App for a total of $18.10.
How The Survey.com Mobile App Works
When you first sign up you are asked to fill out a short profile in order to match you up with appropriate surveys. After you have filled out your profile info, each time you open the app you will see the number of surveys available for you to take on the home screen. The home screen also tells you how many surveys you have completed, your current balance, and your lifetime earnings.
When you click the My Surveys button you are taken to a list of available surveys which are organized by category. Once a survey is posted it will be available for several days, you can take all of the surveys or just the ones that interest you. Each survey is approximately 10-20 questions and takes around 5-10 minutes. After you finish a survey it takes about 5-10 days for them to review the answers and credit your available balance.
How Much Money Can You Make?
Most Surveys pay .10 each but some are free, these surveys are often qualifiers for surveys that pay between .25 up to $10.00. The company says that there is no maximum that a survey can pay, it just depends on what they have available. At this time the minimum payout is $7.50 for the mobile app.
This app does have a few bugs that can temporarily prevent you from taking surveys or cashing out. In my experience there have not been any bugs within the surveys and the data is not affected. Usually closing the app and coming back in a little while works just fine. These small glitches will probably be fixed in future updates.
Is There A Referral Program?
I inquired about a referral program and this is what they said:
“Right now we don’t have one, but we do have plans for one. Panelists that are interested should definitely reach out and let us know what they’d like to see in one. We’re always open to feedback about ways we can improve the app and the service we offer.”
Here is the link to download the Survey.com app for free from the Google Play Store.
Here is a link to download the Survey.com App For free from the Apple App Store:
Here is a link to the Survey.com website.
Once you earn the minimum $7.50 and it has posted to your approved rewards under the Cash out button, you can cash out at any time. You will be paid the amount that is available directly to your PayPal account. Payments are not instant but they are within about a day or two.
I have emailed support a couple of times and I have found them to respond very quickly and appropriately. Usually they get back to you within a day. I think good support is one of the most important qualities when working with an app that pays you.
- It is a good idea to try to take every survey available, you won’t qualify for all of them, and the free ones often qualify you for higher paying surveys.
- Push notifications are helpful but check the app often because they don’t send out push notifications for every survey.
- Be sure to let them know what you would like to have for a referral program so they can get that started.
- When you are looking at the website FAQ there are different minimums depending on whether you are using the website or the app. The App minimum is $7.50 and the website minimum is $6.25, I misread this the first time and got confused when I couldn’t cash out at $6.25.
- survey com app review
- survey com app
- app that pays you android
- good survey apps
- is there an app for iphone to take surveys and get money for them
- MOBEE SURVEY REVIEW
- paid survey mobile app review
- shor tsurvey paid app android free
- survey apps that pay you to take surveys